3 August 2013

Intro - all copyright remains with the legal owners (not me)

We're renovating.

And I want somewhere to keep notes, ideas, pictures in one place.
I was keeping it in an imgur file, but I can't add notes, or musings or the like.
So I'll plonk it all in a blog.

Note, images are almost all pulled from the web, and if the images aren't copyright, then the objects photographed might well be. No ownership is implied or intended.

Also, for all architectural drawings and other materials from our architects, they are protected by copyright which explicitly remains with them. No licence is implied, expressed or assigned unless acknowledged separately in writing.

This isn't intended to be a public repository. It's a place to compile ideas for me and our architects, and for friends and family to throw in their two cents worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment