While I was out and about, I also went to Beaumont Tiles. Beaumont is to tiles as Aldi is to supermarkets - they only stock their own brands. And their designers clearly have a thing for glass tiles.
Firstly, their floor and wall tile displays warmed me a little to using lightly pattered tiles rather than monochrome ones.
And they have an extensive range of faux tiles, brand 'Better Than', including wood grain, concrete, marble, stone and others (using high-res digital printing).
However, none of their 'design ideas' or feature tiles did a thing for me, so I didn't take any other pics.
At National Tiles, I had a scan through some of their feature tiles, and picked out a few of interest (probably mainly for the ensuite):
Anyway, just recording them here so when I have a brain fart trying to work out where it was that I saw x then I'll be able to find it here.
Firstly, their floor and wall tile displays warmed me a little to using lightly pattered tiles rather than monochrome ones.
And they have an extensive range of faux tiles, brand 'Better Than', including wood grain, concrete, marble, stone and others (using high-res digital printing).
At National Tiles, I had a scan through some of their feature tiles, and picked out a few of interest (probably mainly for the ensuite):
| Probably too casual for the ensuite |
| The outside two are glass front, the middle is marble-effect |
Anyway, just recording them here so when I have a brain fart trying to work out where it was that I saw x then I'll be able to find it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment