While browsing for other things, I found this:
Faith & Mike's Master Bathroom: The Unexpectedly Inexpensive Heated Floor where the materials cost around $400, and were laid immediately underneath the tiles.
I had seen a similar thing in a US magazine
Now whether such a thing is as cheap here remains to be seen, but I think given we're required to go for a tile floor (rather than the present timber), having it less icy underfoot is very worthwhile.
A quick Google suggests that an inscreed kit would cost around $420 (ensuite floor area is 4.5sqm, incl shower) from this mob. For that cost, we'd look at putting it in the upstairs bathroom as well as the ensuite, and possibly the main bathroom too.
Yay!
Faith & Mike's Master Bathroom: The Unexpectedly Inexpensive Heated Floor where the materials cost around $400, and were laid immediately underneath the tiles.
I had seen a similar thing in a US magazine
Now whether such a thing is as cheap here remains to be seen, but I think given we're required to go for a tile floor (rather than the present timber), having it less icy underfoot is very worthwhile.
A quick Google suggests that an inscreed kit would cost around $420 (ensuite floor area is 4.5sqm, incl shower) from this mob. For that cost, we'd look at putting it in the upstairs bathroom as well as the ensuite, and possibly the main bathroom too.
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment