The current model of the Qasair rangehood is the 900HL-1, currently available for $1445 from E&S Trading. They have one floorstock item of the previous model, 900EF1B, for $1023 (RRP $1345)
This is the newer model:
and this is the older one:
Main differences seem to be:
Location of switches - inside centre front of hood on newer, vs outside R on older
Location/type of lights - halogen at front of newer; fluoroscent at rear of older
Size of filters - slightly smaller on newer model (?due to switches being inside)
Pretty sure the motor is the same.
Ours will duct to the rear, with a faux-duct up to the ceiling.
For a saving of $400+, I think we might snap up the older one.
3 comments:
Floorstock one bagsed, will collect on Saturday. Tick!
Nope, floorstock model was top-ducted, not back-ducted (despite being labelled as such). Can't use it.
Therefore we'll be getting the newer model - they've brought the price down to $1398 in respect of the dicking around (given the best online price I could find was $1750, I can live with that).
Post a Comment