I've been spending a bit of time planning our upcoming Europe trip (see here), but I have been visiting the house once or twice a week, and taking progress photos. But that doesn't help you unless I share them.
Short version: still very pleased with how the whole thing is going. We've had to make a few adaptions along the way (stair needed more than 18 steps, which means it has to have a landing; kitchen bench max single length is 3.6m, not 3.8m), but overall still really really happy.
I doubt I'll get around to posting all my photos; instead I'll use them to give you a chronology of each room at some later date.
Short version: still very pleased with how the whole thing is going. We've had to make a few adaptions along the way (stair needed more than 18 steps, which means it has to have a landing; kitchen bench max single length is 3.6m, not 3.8m), but overall still really really happy.
I doubt I'll get around to posting all my photos; instead I'll use them to give you a chronology of each room at some later date.
No comments:
Post a Comment