We head overseas tomorrow week for a month. Before we go, I need to sort out all the last bits and pieces that I still hadn't quite finalised.
Yesterday, I chose the carpet, a high-density, solution-dyed nylon short twist pile - hard-wearing, stain-resistant, and pretty reasonably priced. (Product name: Delray Beach, Colour: Blanched Almond, FTR).
Today, I bought today the fabrics that will go on the boys' respective noticeboard/cupboard doors. Both are a shot taffeta - darkish peacock green for Ky, purplish-peacock blue for Jos. And both impossibly difficult to capture in a photo.
A few weeks back, I picked out/up the taps and accessories (towel rails etc) for the main bathroom.
And the accessories for the upstairs bathroom.
If you recall, the shower mixer looks like this:
Still to go: accessories for the ensuite, supplementary lighting for the bathrooms, and the ducted vacuum unit. Oh, and the tap for the kitchen sink - the Bunnings I go past most often has been out of stock of the one I want each time I've checked. (I've just rung, and they have reluctantly put one aside for me to collect on the way home tonight.)
Yesterday, I chose the carpet, a high-density, solution-dyed nylon short twist pile - hard-wearing, stain-resistant, and pretty reasonably priced. (Product name: Delray Beach, Colour: Blanched Almond, FTR).
Today, I bought today the fabrics that will go on the boys' respective noticeboard/cupboard doors. Both are a shot taffeta - darkish peacock green for Ky, purplish-peacock blue for Jos. And both impossibly difficult to capture in a photo.
A few weeks back, I picked out/up the taps and accessories (towel rails etc) for the main bathroom.
And the accessories for the upstairs bathroom.
If you recall, the shower mixer looks like this:
Still to go: accessories for the ensuite, supplementary lighting for the bathrooms, and the ducted vacuum unit. Oh, and the tap for the kitchen sink - the Bunnings I go past most often has been out of stock of the one I want each time I've checked. (I've just rung, and they have reluctantly put one aside for me to collect on the way home tonight.)
| This one for the kitchen, same as for the ensuite sink |
No comments:
Post a Comment